These are the available Study levels for this Institution and the pathways Lu Gold EDC secures your admission for these study levels. Please note Direct Entry indicates a direct partnership Lu Gold EDC has with the Institution.
- 1Foundation Programme: Student Apply
- 2International Year One: Not Available
- 3Undergraduate Degree: KAPLAN
- 4Postgraduate Degree: KAPLAN
The University of Adelaide was founded in 1874 with two complementary goals: to prepare new generations of leaders who were distinguished and shaped by education, not birth or wealth; and to challenge societal norms that hindered progress or reinforced inequality. We soon succeeded.
- 1881: First Australian university to admit women to academic courses.
- 1882: First Australian university to offer science degrees.
- 1900: First Australian university to establish a music conservatorium, Chair of Music, and Doctor of Music postgraduate qualification.
- 1902: First Australian university to offer tertiary education in business.