These are the available Study levels for this Institution and the pathways Lu Gold EDC secures your admission for these study levels. Please note Direct Entry indicates a direct partnership Lu Gold EDC has with the Institution.
- 2Undergraduate Degree
- 3Professional & Technical Career Training
- 4Postgraduate Degree
Established in 1969 and located on an 87-acre hilltop campus in West Seattle, South Seattle College offers panoramic views of the city skyline and surrounding mountains. This unique setting serves as a portal of opportunity for students with diverse needs to meet their educational and career goals. You can also train as an apprentice at our 13-acre Georgetown Campus.
We offer the right degrees and certificates to match your goals, whether you are just starting your higher education, looking to advance your career or try a new direction.
South provides opportunities to:
- complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree program or get your Bachelor of Applied Science degree here on campus.
- train for rewarding careers in an abundance of professional/technical programs.
- train as an apprentice at the Apprenticeship & Education Center.
- update job skills or change careers.
- complete high school and improve basic skills.
- learn English as a second language.
- expand your horizons with lifelong learning.
A moderate teacher/student ratio at South translates into personal attention for each student. Faculty members are exceptionally well qualified in their subject areas and are truly interested in helping each student achieve success.
Scholarship awards for South Seattle College students are made by the South Seattle College Foundation, based on donor specifications and preferences. Unrestricted SSCF scholarship funds are also available. In the Spring 2020 scholarship round, over $353,000 in scholarship money was awarded to 97 students
Follow the links below for the latest offers.