The entry route for this institution is via Student Apply
Since 1964, the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) has taught and trained experts, professionals, and innovators who shape our economy—across BC and around the world.
We are proud to deliver an education that goes beyond textbooks and classrooms.Our students gain the technical skills, real-world experience, and problem-solving ability needed to embrace complexity and lead innovation in a rapidly changing workforce.
A world-class education at BCIT comes at a reasonable price. Our average estimated tuition costs are:
- Full-time degree programs: $7,500 per year
- Full-time diploma programs: $6,140 – $10,240 per year
- Full-time certificate programs: $3,840 – $17,950 per year
- Apprenticeship and trades programs: $152 per week
- Entrance awards: recognize academic and non-academic achievements of students entering an eligible full-time BCIT program.
- Bursary: A Bursary is a non-repayable award granted to a full-time student who is in financial need and who is progressing satisfactorily in their BCIT program.
- BCIT Academic Awards: recognize full-time student academic performance. These are awarded automatically; no application is required.